Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Maia


With the changes that have occurred over the past few months there was one change I wasn't ready to make. I had to say goodbye to my Amala bear and Kali Bug. I never thought I would get so attached to my dogs. While I miss them so much it helps to know that they are loved and well taken care of.

People kept telling me to look at getting another dog, however, I wasn't sure if I wanted to quite yet. That is until I found out about Maia. Someone I once knew told me a story about a beach full of starfish. The last line of that story kept replaying in my head as I learned more and more about this sweet girl. "It made a difference to that one." -Loren Eisley

I knew as soon as I met her that she needed to be mine. I knew I wanted to make a difference in her life as much as I can. Who knew that in such a short time she would make such a difference in mine.

Everyone meet Maia, the newest member of the Furr clan...
Already best buds with Buxton. 
















































As I sit here snuggling this sweet girl I can't help to think of how lucky I am. As far as the house goes...I should be able to get the keys this week and the windows should be here Friday! woohoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment